Meet Mrs. Weber

women3Here is a little bit about  Mrs. Weber

• I love being able to let other people know more about Jesus.

• I grew up in Detroit, Michigan with my parents and younger sister and brother. I went to a Lutheran grade school- Redford Lutheran/ G.A. Zurstadt.  Then my family moved to Howell, Michigan where I attended Howell High School.

• I graduated from Concordia College, now Concordia University, in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• I came to St. Paul Lutheran Church and School in Millington in 1986 where I teach Second Grade.

• I met a wonderful God-fearing man named Bill Weber in 1988. We married in 1989 and we were blessed with two boys. Ben was born in 1990. He graduated from Central Michigan University. Fire Up Chips! CMU_Logo     Our second son is Andrew.  He was born in 1992. He graduated from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.university-of-michigan_logo Go Blue!

• I love animals. Mr. Weber & I have a cat named Fern that we adopted three years ago in September. (She actually adopted us! 🐈) There is also a tank with fish in our classroom.

• When I am not at school, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, gardening, bird watching, camping, crafts, and sports.